Sunday, October 4, 2009

Strange Days & Nights

Well I just got back from seeing my parents, and while the act of staying with your parents while you are an adult is strange it was the least strange thing that happened. My 5 days with my parents while awkward and uncomfortable was really uneventful. If my vacation was cheese it would be classified as mild Cheddar due to how bland it was. The interesting stuff happened when I got home.

Last night at about 7:30 pm Sunday Oct 4th I noticed while driving on the 118 freeway that the area by the Hospital was taped off, and that police and fire engines were everywhere. I didn't think much of it until today when I tried to go to Target. I got off of work and headed to Target to pick up a few things and the exit (Sycamore) was closed. No big deal right, so I get off at the next exit (Erringer) and head north to Alamo St. to back track. I make it about halfway down and its all coned off with a few cop cars blocking both sides of the street with their lights flashing. At this point I am curious if it has to do with the other night so I pull over and make my way up to one of the police officers. I get within about 5ft and over his loud speaker he says, "GET BACK IN YOUR CAR, TURN AROUND AND GO HOME". I try to ask why, I take another step, and I get the loud speaker again " THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING TURN AROUND OR YOU WILL BE ARRESTED".

Well I am feeling pretty defeated at this point, but also way more curious, despite that I turn around and get back in my car. I have now forgotten about Target completely, I am determined to see what the hell is going on. I drive down to Sequoia Ave to see if I can sneak in, same thing, taped off before you get to Alamo. I try Tapo Canyon, no luck. I even try sneaking up and around via some residential Neighborhoods off Township Ave, but the situation there is even worse. The houses where Lemon St and Township cross are totally blocked, I see a few military looking tents, the houses are covered in plastics and every street entrance is blocked. Then it gets really strange I see guys in the yellow jumpsuits with the full masks on. I am not sure if they are bio-hazard suits or radiation suits, but it doesn't matter whatever they are for it isn't good. In the Air Force I saw some videos of Biological Warfare and it was scary stuff. I am getting a little scared now. My mind is spinning, I am thinking terrorist, government experiment, weapons plant malfunction, I have obviously seen to many movies. I think maybe its paranoia. I am going to check the news to see what I can find out.

Tranquilnow@gmail.com
~Johnny~
Sunday, Monday, Happy Days,