Friday, September 25, 2009

I Can Has Blog



So I guess I have been living under a rock for the past year or so, because I just heard about LOLCats. To the creator and all the people who keep LoLCats going I thank you. LoLCats remind me of the posters that use to be offered in elementary school via Scholastic. Does anyone else remember those? Every 2 months or so your teacher would hand out a flyer and it had books you could order and pencils with designs, and other school stuff. It also had posters of animals usually puppies and kittens doing something cute. At the time I though, who would buy a picture of a kitten sitting in a coffee mug? It seemed like such a waste especially when you could buy Garfield 19: The Monday that ate the lasagna, or some other such book. I bought a lot of Garfield and now I own an orange cat, my name isn't John but it is to close for comfort. It's funny to think how scholastic book flyer's are still in my life. So yeah I love me some LoLcats now. It's sad I have been stalking my cat around the house , camera in hand, waiting for him to do something cute but it just hasn't happened yet. Nevele is looking pretty annoyed.

I am happy the weekend is here I want to go out and do something with my friends. A movie might be nice, but nothing serious, this week had plenty of real drama, The Informant looks funny maybe everyone will be on board for that. In nothing else I can look forward to my 5 day vacation in Center Point Oregon. What is in Center Point? My Parents, after that nothing, nothing at all.

Okay I leave you now with a few Pics, See you next Monday.


TranquilNow@gmail.com
~Johnny~
Now 5% more emo