Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Excuse me, my Blog is Showing.

Well I guess people are reading.
I got an email last night asking about the name of my blog from LaughOutLOL@gmail.com It is pretty cool that someone that I don't know has already found this blog, anyway the answer. Tranquil Now is just something I got use to saying after I got out of the Air Force. People would come up to me and say, how does it feel to be a free man or something like that and I'd say I am tranquil now all is peace and love. It was mainly a joke but I did feel a great sense of peace after leaving the military. It was harder on me then I realized. I was just an account, but every fund I approved was pretty much in the aim of killing others or war. It sounds a little melodramatic but I was a cog in the machine, turning the gears of war. When it was over I was happy to be done. I liked my time in the military and I learned a lot, but I wouldn't go back. So that's where Tranquil Now comes, it would have been peace now but that sounds like and antiwar slogan.

I wound up buying Halo 3 ODST for the Xbox, I had never played a Halo game but they this one is pretty fun. I am not very good yet but it keeps me occupied, so for that I am thankful. The Xbox has games you can download , so I have been testing out tons of demos to see what I want to buy. My top picks so far are Uno, Braid, and Castlevania. The Castlevania game is just a port of the playstation 1 game but it is still one of my favs.

My lunch is almost over so its time to get back to real work, until tomorrow.

Tranquilnow@gmail.com
~Johnny~
3 Onions walk into a bar....
(sorry I can't go on this joke stinks)