Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hooray!!! First Post

So this is the first post. Woooo
Okay now it's over and we can move on.

So the focus of this blog is mainly about everyday life. My friends have encouraged demanded me to write this. This demand is not based on an skill or because I have something profound to say. The real reason is because I never call, and I am terrible at keeping them up to date on what is going on. For the most part all of my friends have moved, which sucks. It has been a mass exodus in the last 11 months. I went from having most of my friends within 10 miles to only 3 remaining in California. To top it off my girl friend just left for Europe for 3 months. So that's the story, that is why I blog.

I am having a case of the Mondays. I am at work and I have a ton of stuff to get done but I just can't seem to find the motivation. My weekend was pretty blah or bad, mainly bad I guess. Saturday I drove Carlie to the airport so she could disappear in Europe for 3 months, what a piece of drama that was. I am not sure how I feel about trying to maintain a relationship over an ocean. We have only been dating 4 months I know I like her a lot, and I am sad she is gone. What I don't know is, if its fair to tell her that she needs to stay faithful and behave in a manner befitting of girlfriend status. She says she want to stay together, but I told her to have fun and not to think about me or call. This was her big graduation present for finishing nursing school. I just don't think she should restrict herself. I think as long as she comes back from Europe, without an STD, pregnant, or a tattoo bearing the name of some foreign lover, I could see us getting back together.

So essentially I think we are broken up, but she gave me an Xbox 360 and told me to be good.
Will an Xbox be enough to keep me faithful? Probably, it is not like I am out there meeting tons of girls, I work with all men, and I don't like to party. I guess we will have to wait and see if video games are the way to my heart. The count down to Xmas and Carlies return begins.

Tranquilnow@gmail.com
~Johnny~
0 now lonelier than 1