Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What is going on???

It is total madness here, news vans, helicopters, and I think the CDC. Okay, I don't know if it's the CDC but guys the yellow quarantine suits are running around. I can't find info on whatever is happening in my city anywhere. If I am having this problem I assume everyone else is.

I am going to change gears with this blog for a little bit, and really focus on what's happening. After its over it will be back to our regularly scheduled programming.

You would think with all the helicopters and news vans there would be a lot of news to be had, but there isn't. So if you know anything email me please. Somebody has to know something. The fire is getting worse, and I don’t think anyone really cares. Here is another pic, it looks like Mount Doom.



If you read this and you have any information please post or email
Tranquilnow@gmail.com
~Johnny~
No News is Bad News